Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend turned out to be a very nice weekend. We had the boys, which was nice so we got to spend the holiday as a "family". We got up, we saw what the Easter Bunny left for the boys in Easter Baskets. Then we hurried, got everyone ready and the four of us headed to my parents house to pick them up to go to church. We went to my church in Centreville for the Easter service, then we headed back to my parents to have Easter Lunch.Easter Lunch at my parents turned out quite nice because my brother & his family came in to spend it with us, along with my grandparents, Aunt Jane, Uncle Dave, Cousin Claudia and her boyfriend. We had quite the gang assembled and spent the afternoon eating, relaxing, talking and just enjoying the day.
My niece and nephew always enjoy playing with Nathan and Braden so that was fun. Once we were done at my parents we headed home to do an Easter egg hunt with the boys. It was definitely a perfect afternoon for it and the kids really enjoyed it. Overall a very productive and family fun filled Easter Day.

Oh and on another Easter side note. My mom and dad made the four kids Easter goody bags, and they had these adorable "bunny mouths" lollipops.....so needless to say it was a perfect time to get a Kodak moment of the four kids, they did really good and after shot after shot after shot, trying to get 4 kids under the age of 6 to all look at the camera at once, we got 3 out of 4 to look, and well Savanna was still trying to decide if she liked this weird lollipop from Grandma and Pa Pa. Hahaha, enjoy below. From Left to right {Savanna (almost 3), Austin (5), Nathan (almost 7), and Braden (3)}

No comments: