Sunday, February 21, 2010

LOVE


With the Passing of Valentines Day this month I decided to do a post about LOVE. There lots of things you love in life, from simple things we take for granted to more complex emotions of Love. However I think even the most simple forms of Love we have for things/events/emotions/people shouldn't be taken for granted. So I decided to make a list of just some of the things I encounter in life that I love.

1. Corey (I know mushy and all but its true, he's the best)
2. My Family (from my amazing parents, siblings, extended family and of course the two little boys in my life)
3. My Job (it is the most rewarding job and I love the families I work with and my coworkers)
4. Our Crazy dogs Mylo and Addie
5. The smell of fresh flowers
6. Falling asleep cuddled up to Corey
7. Trips to Vineyards
8. A Glass of Wine in the evening
9. Holding Hands
10. Warm Weather (I'm a flip flop kind of girl)
11. Family Vacations with Corey and the kids
12. The Beach
13. Spending time with my Parents (even if its just an hour to stop by)
14. Outdoors Activities (walks, the park, anything to enjoy the weather)
15. Hanging out with our Good Friends
16. Trying new recipes
17. Sushi
18. Pickled Okra
19. Cupcakes
20. Fruit (any and every kind...mmmm)
21. Back Rubs
22. Feeling Appreciated (I mean who doesn't love that feeling)
23. Pedicures
24. The Way Corey can make me laugh even when I am trying with all my power to be mad or serious for whatever reason
25. Being Cuddled up in a blanket and reading a good book (done this a lot lately due to all of our snow days)
26. The smell of a fresh fire
27. Watching the innocence of small children
28. A good workout
29. Listening to my IPOD
30. Kisses

Whether its something small or big, I think everyone should try and appreciate the good things of life. The things we love to feel, do, see or experience. It is easy to focus on the bad or negative things, trust me we have had a lot go on this year so far and its only February. Regardless of all of that, I am beyond glad that I am soooooo in Love, and I get to experience all these great things from day to day. Some we experience more regularly and some I long to come back, such as warm weather, family vacations, and flip flop days), but they will be here soon. Take a moment in your busy day to day to think of things you Love, it feels great to think about all the things that truly make you smile.

On a lighter note and related to the topic of LOVE, Corey and I are getting married in 33 days? Really...wow. Time flies and over the last week I meet with the caterer/venue again, the photographer and got all my paperwork done for the DJ. WAHOOOO next on the agenda, a final meeting with the florist. Oh time flies. I am so excited to start my life with Corey as Husband and Wife and Mrs. Taylor. On that happy note, everyone have a good week.









No comments: