Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A Visit to Maryland

This past Sunday December 6th we had the pleasure of going to Hagerstown, Maryland and visiting my Aunt Chris and Uncle Tom, along with my cousin Jenny, her husband Chad, daughter Audrey and my other cousin Liz, her husband Steve and her son Drew and new baby Tyler. It was truly great to see everyone. My dad and mom rode with Corey, the boys and myself and Heather and her boyfriend Lane drove up as well. Unfortunately my brother and his family couldn't make it this time. The kids all played very well together, and even Nathan was content playing with the younger kids toys. My Aunt cooked a wonderful meal and we spent the afternoon eating, hanging out and catching up. Enjoy all the pictures below, I took a lot of the new little one. There is something just irresistible about babies, so I couldn't help myself. :o)







No comments: